The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to 6 outrageous lies about yourself and at least 1 outrageous truth.
5. Nominate 3 creative writers who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the 3 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
I would like to thank Danielle for giving me the opportunity to have something to post today. So, to be quick about it, here we go-
1. I like to lick electric fences.
2. The last time I was hit by a car was on my birthday.
3. I haven't killed anyone in six years.
4. I saved a dog once by taking my foot off of its head and pulling it out of the toilet.
5. I helped deliver a baby in a freight elevator.
6. Few people know this but I was the youngest of the hostages in the Iran hostage crisis. It put me way behind in school.
7. The current design on the postage stamp was actually my idea. So was Windows 7.
Okay, that was fun and yes, one of those is actually true. I would like to give the opportunity to do this to anyone would like to try (I know, a cop-out, but I am running out of people who haven't been nominated already.)
Now I have to go. My boy is sick and I have things to do today. The fate of the world is in my hands. :)
40mm zen garden and WIP
2 hours ago