Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday (TGIF)

We are slowly getting back to normal after our blizzard on Wednesday. They are at least having school today, although the buses will only run where they can because they haven't got all the gravel roads plowed out yet.

Yesterday I spent a good chunk of the day editing. Several hours worth. I think it was worth it. It had a lot of problems and i think I fixed most of them. I also managed to submit said story and now I can wait, and wait, and wait. . .
maybe I work on something else to kill the time.

I love being a writer. how is your week going?

5 comments:

Aaron Polson said...

I like editing. Good times. You know that dream, the one which involves standing naked in front of a group to give a speech? Sending my work out without a good edit would be just like that.

TGIF

Jamie Eyberg said...

I have never had that dream. I know a lot of people who have. As far as edits go, I can't imagine sending anything out without a proper going over anymore.

Fox Lee said...

Never had the naked the naked dream. Sometimes I dream I'm not wearing pants, though, which is always annoying.

As for my week, I'm having fun writing SOUL JERKY. Let's see how long it takes before I get obsessive and weird ; )

Jamie Eyberg said...

Nat- THAT sounds like a good week. Go ahead and get obsessive. That is what we do.

Danielle Birch said...

Well done on the sub. My week has involved very little writing at all. The Christmas parties have started and I've been reading. Need to get back to editing.