Friday, September 5, 2008

Day in

My boy, cutting teeth, managed to keep me up most of the night so I don't know how productive today will be. Hopefully I will be able to rewrite the first 2 chapters of the children's book I am working on. I managed to start the re-write the other day but was sidetracked yesterday installing windows and painting barns at my mother-in-laws place.

I am kind of surprised that I have not heard, good or bad, from any publisher in over a week. I guess I shouldn't complain but I know my e-mail works. I also know what the first couple of weeks of school is like at the college run mags. (If anyone hasn't had the opportunity to work at a mag they really should. Just reading the slush pile will do wonders for your self esteem.)

Boy is getting up (probably for the day) better go get him.

No comments: