I just want to thank Natalie L. Sin and Cathrine Gardner for nominating me for an I Love You Blog award. I am sure I am undeserving but I will take it anyway. It is better than a sharp stick in the eye.
Now it is time to return the favor to those that are more deserving than I. To nominate those that inspire me, make me laugh or just have a kick-butt blog to begin with. (drumroll please)
I would like to nominate for the 'I Love Your Blog' award-
1. Here There Be Tygers- Felicity Dowker's blog is just flat out cool. The little gal from down under has had the best string of luck that anyone could wish for as a writer and I wish her all the best.
2. Carrie Harris-This novel writer from up north has a skewed view of the world and she her observations make me laugh. I look forward to reading her book when it finally comes out.
3. Aaron Polson- A fellow midwesterner and writer who must just scare the hell out of his students. Either that or he is the coolest teacher in the world.
4. J.C.Tabler-A good writer all his own. What can I say. I just like his writing.
5. Gabriel Beyers-This is possibly one of the best looking blogs that I have ever seen. Uncluttered and just intrinsically beautiful.
6. Of course I love Natalie Sin's blog and Catherines as well but they already have the award otherwise they wouldn't have sent it one to me.
And now the rules of the game.
1) Add the logo of your award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3) Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blogs.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Loving Hard Through the Horror of Being Five
1 week ago