I guess that Natalie Sin has tagged me. (I'll play along, just for fun)
I would like to tag Carrie and Ransom Noble.
1. What are your nicknames?
I've been called Jim a couple of times.
2. What game show and/or reality show would you like to be on?
I am not a fan of reality programming. I think it ruined the last vestiges of good scripted shows on network television.
3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
I think it was The Crow. I am a Lee fan and so his last show was a must have.
4. What is your favorite scent?
Chocolate Chip Cookies. I can't pass them up.
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
I think I would buy a fur coat but not a real fur coat that's cruel (sorry I had to go to that 90's song.) I think I would really just buy a lot of wooded land and put up a little shack to run to whenever I wanted.
6. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
I really haven't traveled all that extensively. Maybe Idaho.
7. Do you trust easily?
I may trust more easily than my wife but I have a very skeptical eye for detail.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
act first apologize later.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy lately?
my writing habits have sucked of late but I am working on it.
10. Do you have a good body image?
11. What is your favorite fruit?
Is the cocoa bean a fruit?
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Drudgereport, duotrope, blogs.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Trying to catch up on sleep. Been very unsuccessful. (zzzzz. . .)
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Nice person and quite a writer.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Something by. . .oh crud, I can't even remember the name of the band.
16. What's your favorite item of clothing?
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
When mixed with peanut butter or covered in sugar anything can be edible.
18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
This happened at a store I worked at, i turned it in and got it back a month later.
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Computer, my wife and the news.
20. What should you be doing right now?
Greeting my daughter home from school. see ya.
Geeking out over The Black Hole (Disney, 1979)
4 weeks ago