Thursday, May 6, 2010

Focus

Last week, and earlier this week, I seemed to be all over the place. Getting projects started, feeling overwhelmed. Not right now.

Things are starting to settle down. Granted the ideas are still coming but I seem to have relegated them to the back of my mind and the idea notebook that my wife gave me. The house, while still a mess is getting put back together. The patio is half done at this point. I should be sitting on it this time next week enjoying a lemonade- or something else in a glass or can. I have settled down to working on one writing project instead of trying to work on all of them and I am almost done with it- for now. I may put it aside for awhile again and see how I still like it, try to catch more mistakes. I don't know.

I like the focus. It is nice for now. More craziness will ensue later, I am sure. :)

11 comments:

Aaron Polson said...

I like the idea of a nice patio to sit on and enjoy a frosty beverage. Cheers, Jamie.

Jamie Eyberg said...

Aaron, you will have to come up and have one with me sometime.

Fox Lee said...

I recommend Jim Beam Black Cherry bourbon if you're having lemonade. It's swell : )

Jamie Eyberg said...

Nat, I don't think I have ever tried that. I don't know how I have never tried that, but I will have to try it now. Well, not NOW, but a little later actually.

K.C. Shaw said...

Idea notebook! Awesome! Enjoy the patio and the notebook, and I'm glad things are settling down.

Unknown said...

I still see no credit for the stepping stones, but I do see credit for the notebook you get a 50%.:P

Jamie Eyberg said...

K.C., it is very nice. Genuine leather with a stitched binding. :)

And yes, my wife gets credit for setting the 500 pounds of stepping stones that go from the patio to the deck off the side of the house. Now she is out mowing while I am getting ready to go out and work on setting pavers again.

Danielle Birch said...

I love an ideas notebook.

Jamie Eyberg said...

Danielle, I am really embracing the idea notebook.

Cate Gardner said...

I love idea notebooks. May it burst with wonders.

Alexis Grant said...

Bird By Bird!