Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Darnit all to heck

Got a rejection today from Westbranch literary magazine today. It was short and came in the guise of a form letter but it was rejection non-the-less. I had high hopes for that market too. Probably deserved the smack down on it.

In good news, I have completely reworked a ghost story of mine and sent it off to Shroud publishing and the good hands of Tim Deal. Here's hoping for the best. Now I just have to wait for my boy to go take a nap so I can work on editing another story to sent off. I am still waiting for a response from Crazyhorse for a story I sent out in December. I know they got it too. Even their online submission manager says they have it. All I can do is wait.

Better go make sure my kid isn't destroying the house, too badly.

No comments: