Thursday, August 7, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, this will be replacing my MYSPACE.COM blog and should be easier to get to for everyone that actually wants to read about what is going on with my writing and just who the hell I am.

First, about the name of my blog. It is taken from the name of my favorite short story (and possibly my favorite story of all time) by Julio Cortazar. He is a South American writer and is known for his peculiar subject matter. If you haven't read the story you can find a copy online or you can find it in the book "Flash Fiction: 72 very short stories," edited by James Thomas, Denise Thomas and Tom Hazuka.

Now, enough about everyone else a little about me. I am a stay at home dad and father of two loverly kids. In my spare time, which is when they let me, I write. I primarily write short stories although I have written two novel length drafts this year. I have been published in several online magazines and one print magazine in the last year. The online mags are Pen Pricks Microfiction, Cerulean Rain, Bewildering Stories, and I just had a piece accepted for Demon Minds this week. The print issue is Literary Chaos. It can be found on Amazon.com and litchaos.com if you are looking.

Will write more later but I just wanted to get this party started.

No comments: