Friday, June 4, 2010

Captain Obvious here and it is Friday

Some weeks seem to blow by and drag at the same time. This was one of those weeks. I have been happily plugging away at my still unnamed manuscript and am dangerously close to 15K. It is going well. That is the part of the week that is going at Indy car speed.

The rest of the week has kind of drug on. My daughter is now out of school and that is going fairly smoothly. We have gotten lots of projects done around the house even though I am still not done with that table top. It is in the shop in pieces next to the porch swing I did get put together. Now I just need to hang the swing.

I am hoping that the rest of June is as productive as this first week. Have a good weekend. :)

7 comments:

Aaron Polson said...

Wishing you a great June, Jamie. Good things on the horizon, me thinks. And 15K is a nice sum, indeed.

Fox Lee said...

15K rocks : ) Funny how time can bisect itself like that. It says a lot about the human mind!

Jamie Eyberg said...

Aaron, June is going to be great. I can feel it.

Nat, it really did just that. I don't know how but it did.

Katey said...

Happy weekend to you too-- though in summer I guess it's all a big long weekend :D

Jamie Eyberg said...

Katey, when you don't work for a living it is all one big long weekend. it kind of gets boring.

Danielle Birch said...

Here's to a productive June. Mine is off to a fairly good start too. Let's hope we can keep it up.

Carrie Harris said...

Man, you've got to stop being so productive around the house. I feel all guilty when I visit your blog.