Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Not enough coffee in the world

I am sitting here at the computer, trying to pour enough caffeine down my gullet to get me awake and actually work on my wip today. I just can't seem to get motivated. I have read the news, the blogs, tripped the light fantastic on facebook and now am sitting here with a bunch of words that appear to be in some semblance of order and I can't add to them. I will- eventually, but it is going to take some time today.

Dang, is that coffee cup empty again? I had better do something about that. Have a great Wednesday.

7 comments:

Aaron Polson said...

Jamie - I've been a writing slug for the last couple of days. No coffee though...maybe that would help. Here's to you having a fantastic burst of creative mojo.

K.C. Shaw said...

I've been on auto-pilot all morning at work, sucking down iced tea and vaguely resenting the ENTIRE WORLD. And now you see how productive I'm being. :) Some days are just like that.

Jamie Eyberg said...

Aaron, you have had a very good year so far so you can afford to be a slug for a couple of days.

K.C., Iced tea sounds good. I may have to make a pitcher. Lucky for you the rest of the world still likes you. :) Hope work goes quickly for you.

Fox Lee said...

I hate it when my brain goes on strike : P

Barry Napier said...

How long do you think it'll be before some genius just creates a coffee IV?

Danielle Birch said...

Thanks be to coffee. When I'm uninspired I slink off somewhere to read.

Jamie Eyberg said...

Nat, my brains have been on strike most of the year.

Barry, I would fund the research if I thought it would help.

Danielle, That is a good plan. I should do that more.