Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BEEP

Thanks to Aaron, I had a little more fun than I was planning on having this morning. Here are the results of my Star Wars test:

Your results:
You are R2-D2






















R2-D2
70%
Darth Maul
67%
Qui-Gon Jinn
66%
Yoda
66%
Mace Windu
64%
Boba Fett
64%
Obi-Wan Kenobi
63%
Emperor Palpatine
61%
Luke Skywalker
59%
Han Solo
59%
What you lack in height
and communication skills,
you make up for in industriousness,
technical know-how and being there
when others need you most.


(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)


Click here to take the Star Wars Personality Test



Aside from that I got another 4000 words written yesterday which put me over 30000 so far. I don't think I will hit 4000 again today but will be exceptionally happy if I hit 3,000. I did do some cool things in the book yesterday. We saw the aftermath of what happens when a cow and a tank collide and the a rather unfortunate death in a church.

I don't where it is going today but I look forward to finding out.

8 comments:

Rob Brooks said...

Congrats on the NaNo, sounds like you're doing well.

Fun test. I guess I'm a Qui-Gon Jinn. I was hoping for someone cooler...

Jamie Eyberg said...

Jinn was one of the cooler Jedi. (Actually I think the actor playing him is a fantastic actor who is horridly underused in Hollywood but that is a discussion for another day)

Cate Gardner said...

YAY! We're nearly there. :)

I was 74% Luke and 70% R2-D2.

Rob Brooks said...

You're right--I should ahve said "I was hoping for someone from the cooler of the two trilogies..."

Jamie Eyberg said...

I'll give you that.

K.C. Shaw said...

Hey, I'm Luke Skywalker! Apparently I sometimes resort to whining. Which I do.

I'm impressed with your Nano output. I had one good day and then crashed.

BT said...

Apparently I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi. I'm cool with that.

Now go forth and use the force to finish NaNo, my apprentice...

Carrie Harris said...

You're R2D2 and Darth Maul. What a pairing.