Friday, November 14, 2008

good me

I did it. I still haven't killed anyone today but I did get my 4000 words down that I wanted to. Yippee! Time for a pint or a shot or something. Got the last of the words down as my boy was waking up from his afternoon nap. That should tide me over until Monday when I will need to punch out another 4000 words (I hope) and remain on track to finish this thing. Explosions are still just in the background but they are there.

Until next time, have a good weekend and good luck with NaNo to those of you involved.

6 comments:

Fox Lee said...

The pimp's name was West. Funny enough, they appear in the same chapter ; )

K.C. Shaw said...

Congrats on reaching your wordcount goal today! You have written 4,000 more words today than I have. Have a great weekend!

Aaron Polson said...

Good gawd. 4K. Impressive. Have two shots.

Jamie Eyberg said...

Aaron- I'm on my second (and probably last) beer. Does that count? Happy weekend all!

Cate Gardner said...

I was on my way to doing 4000 yesterday when I discovered the evil photofunia thingie - go you for not being a procrastinator. :)

BT said...

Congrats on the 4K - I'm definitely going to have to clear the decks so I can participate next year.